Friday, February 9, 2007
Department Potluck
My department where I worked has a pot luck and it was "italian style"...spaghetti, salad, etc. So I decided to go to Krogers and get a frozen lazy -ana.. (I know that this is a mispelling)
but it is a frozen entree and I just call it "lazy" because all you do it throw it in the microwave, heat and it. I usually make food for departmental food fests but I haven't had the time
or I just dont have any interest cooking anything... We had enough food to feed a small army.. and people keep hoovering around the table like little flys whenever a new dish
came out.
Fat Girl Quick Tip - Departmental food days are great but think of getting your items at a store to save time and money instead of spending all night baking cookies and stuff.
Get a frozen entree and heat it ....and Viola!
You are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment